What Is Naturopathy and How A Naturopathic Doctor Can Help You
The naturopathic medicine approach to health is all about using natural means to heal your mind and body. Your body is an amazing machine and if provided with the proper nutrients, food, water, lifestyle and environment, it allows your natural healing abilities to work wonders.
Unfortunately most of us are not working at our best. Poor diets, stress, physical trauma, even psychological concerns can block your miraculous healing abilities.
The science of naturopathy and its practitioners referred to as naturopathic doctors regard the human body as the complex organism it is, respectfully approaching good health as what you deserve.
Unlike ‘traditional’ medicine, naturopathy and the naturopathic approach views the body as a whole, discerning specific symptoms as the result of a deeper concern that must be addressed to restore your health to it's natural state.
In other words the naturopathic doctor is looking to discover the root cause of your issues and address those instead of working on your symptoms.
Your Naturopathic Medicine Doctor
The naturopathic medicine doctor is committed to the belief that your body contains all the healing power it needs. Your naturopath’s goal is to rid you of barriers halting your self healing, i.e. poor diet, nutrient deficiencies, toxicities, stressors, etc.
A naturopathic medicine doctor seeks to correctly identify what’s going on with your health and discern why you are feeling poorly. Addressing your immediate discomfort is important (to the naturopath as well as the client) but the ND’s goal is to eventually get to the root of the problem and combat it naturally.
A doctor of naturopathy is committed to doing you absolutely no harm. We believe in low-risk, non-evasive procedures and natural compounds, dietary supplements, herbs, counseling, etc.
A well trained naturopath respects conventional medicine and what it has to offer. They understand when a natural approach is effective, when a conventional medicine approach may be more beneficial and when combining both may be your best option.
The naturopathic doctor regards each client as an individual. There is no one ‘cure-all’ for symptoms, what works for you simply may not work for another. This is why naturopaths spend a great deal of time with their clients. The ND is tailor-making an assessment and therefore a treatment to fit an individual’s specific need.
Why You Should See a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
If you suffer from a chronic ailment that traditional medicine has never been able to address or you are simply feeling in ill health and don’t know why, then a new way of looking at your health might be just what’s needed.
Too often we ignore the simple signs our body is giving us. Often, we avoid the simplest ways of approaching a problem or concern, instead relying on here-say or fads. Much too often, we are afraid to try something out of our comfort zone, far from our experience, when in fact, the naturopathic way is the most natural healing approach available.
We have what we need to heal ourselves and to live a healthy productive lifestyle free of disease. Sometimes we just need a little help to get us on our way. A naturopathic doctor can help you find your way.
Robert Galarowicz, ND
Your local New Jersey and New York:
Naturopathic Doctor, Clinical Nutritionist
Hypnosis and Biofeedback Counselor
AIM Center - Alternative Integrative Medical Center
1 Sears Dr. Fl#3
Paramus, NJ 07652
Call Dr. Robert To Learn More About
- How to become a naturopathic doctor in New Jersey New York
- What is naturopathic medicine and how can it help you
- Naturopathic medicine in New Jersey and New York
- Where to take naturopathy courses and natural remedies
- What is a naturopathic doctor and where to find one
- Naturopathic medicine schools in New Jersey and New York
- American association of naturopathic physicians: what is it
- Where to purchase naturopathic remedies and natural health
- How to apply to naturopathic medical schools
- The difference between a naturopathic physician and a conventional
medicine doctor in the states of NJ New Jersey NY New York
- Where to study for a naturopathic doctor degree
- American association of naturopathic physicians: NJ NY
- Where to attend Naturopathic doctor schools in Bergen County
- How to become a naturopathic doctor and perform treatments
- Where are naturopathic clinics in New Jersey and New York
- Find a naturopathic doctor for natural remedies in NJ and NY
- What is a naturopathic physician and what do they do in NJ
- What are some naturopathy treatments I can use
- Where to find naturopaths for holistic natural remedies
- How to become a naturopathic doctor in New Jersey NJ
- What is naturopathic medicine